Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Cookies Redux

The holiday season is upon us and everything gets busy.  Don't hate me, but I have my holiday shopping pretty much done.  It's much easier when you tell your husband, I'm getting you this, pick out the one you want. I got him a new laptop. His was pushing seven years and had been rebuilt a couple times too. Maybe this will inspire him to do more with photography. I got my wish and am getting a Kindle Fire. Amazon said that it shipped yesterday, so I am waiting on pins and needles.

Last December, I posted a bunch of my favorite cookie recipes and I am going to reshare them this year.  They are all delicious and easy which is something we all need this time of year. Enjoy!

Lemon Squares

Cream Cheese Kolacky

Split Second Cookies

2 comments:

  1. When it comes to cooking/baking, I'm all over anything with the description "split second" in front of the name.

    A Kindle Fire sounds fantastic! Santa might bring me something bigger than normal this year... I might be able to return your laptop at last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, T! Hope Santa brings you a special treat. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have you here! If you have problems leaving a comment, I would still love to hear from you. Please email me at joselynvaughn@gmail.com.