Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Potty Training update #2 zillion

We have...

REGRESSION!

You were going to cheer, right?  I thought we were so close.  We were down to occasional accidents and they were mostly of the number two variety.  Not perfect.  Not totally trained, but experiencing definite forward progress.

Then both kids slammed on the brakes, threw it in reverse and jammed on the gas. They are having multiple accidents per day, sometimes per hour. I cleaned up four accidents in fifteen minutes yesterday and they were all big.  I'm so confused.  The incentives in the treat basket must not be enticing enough.  The whole week charts barely have a notation of a completed day on them.

Preschool is looming at the end of the summer and they must be trained to go.  At this rate, I'm worried they'll be toting Pull-ups to college.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to have you here! If you have problems leaving a comment, I would still love to hear from you. Please email me at joselynvaughn@gmail.com.