Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Laptop or Ipod?

I've decided to splurge a little with my most recent advance.  Mostly I've spent what I've earned on books on promoting them. But this time I'm going to have a little fun.

I'm debating between a new laptop or a new iPod Touch.

I love my iPod and use it a lot. I listen to music, check my email, and read books on it. I think it would be great to have one with a camera.  Then I could easily post pictures here. and email funny pictures of the kids to my husband at work. (He doesn't think this is a plus. Whatever.)

But then a new computer would be more practical and useful.  Mine is 4 years old.  Practically an antique in laptop years and worth less than nothing (according to Best Buy's trade in program).  It works just fine except for the keys on the keyboard that my son popped off.  Occasionally I can't type a space or a 4 or half the keyboard.

I've been searching through laptops and there are so many to choose from.  And some are pink!

Any suggestions?  What would you choose?

2 comments:

  1. Considering I'm in such need of a new computer....I would say the laptop. My next one is going to be a MAC pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone I talk to says if you buy a Mac you never go back. I keep looking, but they're out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have you here! If you have problems leaving a comment, I would still love to hear from you. Please email me at joselynvaughn@gmail.com.