Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's Decoration!

Often when the kids are playing with something they shouldn't, we tell them it's decoration and not a toy.  The glass bowl on the desk, the pictures on the counter, the bark on the birch tree lamp - well, that used to be decoration; now it's a pile of fir boughs, leaves and birch bark papers hidden in the corner - you get the idea.

During potty training, my son has learned that we don't touch the pee in our potties.  We don't play with it, etc.

Today he told me that we couldn't play with the pee in his potty because "It was decoration."

1 comment:

  1. I will remember that one. I do remember my oldest daughter flushing my contacts! I should have told her they were decoration :-)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have you here! If you have problems leaving a comment, I would still love to hear from you. Please email me at joselynvaughn@gmail.com.