Monday, September 27, 2010

A Good Day

Sometimes it seems impossible to make it to 5 pm without wondering how I'm going to keep it all together. All three kids are melting down because I gave them the wrong color cup, won't let them have fruit snacks because we don't have any and they are just plain starving and I can't get food to them fast enough.  Nor will I let them wrestle each other, jump on the couch, head-butt each other or push each down the stairs.

Today wasn't one of those days.  It was a good day.  I did laundry. Only have two loads left to wash. I made applesauce.  Never did that before--I'm not very good with cooking/baking--but it came out good. We read books, played outside and they even tried the cheesy potatoes at supper.

My daughter even had her first haircut.  We went to the beauty salon and she sat in the big chair like a little lady. She held perfectly still the entire time. It was amazing.

They even all went to bed nicely.

A good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to have you here! If you have problems leaving a comment, I would still love to hear from you. Please email me at joselynvaughn@gmail.com.