Monday, August 8, 2011

Taking a Break

Hello, I'm taking a break from blogging this week - although not from the adventures usually told here - to finish my work in progress, Locations of the Heart. If you would like to read snippets, you can find them here.

In other news, my son may have gone 3 days without an accident. I need to double-check with my husband for sure.  And -- this is incredibly unbelievable -- my daughter announced that she had to go to the potty and actually went today!

Shocking!

I also have a recipe and a little story about how my mother taught me to count in a charity cookbook called Sweet Sunshine Baking Memories. Those who know me well may be scratching their heads about me having a recipe in a cookbook.  I promise I totally stole it from my mother so it is completely safe.  (For those who know her, there is not zucchini in it, but I can't promise that she never made it without adding a little of the green stuff.) Proceeds from the cookbook go to the Sunshine Foundation of Canada.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Yay! and Yay! on those children!

    Recipe? Who are you and what have you done with Joselyn?

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have you here! If you have problems leaving a comment, I would still love to hear from you. Please email me at joselynvaughn@gmail.com.