Saturday, June 11, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

The rules of this award are:

1) You link the person who sent it to you


Thank you Elaine Cantrell!

2) List seven random facts about yourself

a) I hate wearing shoes in the house and I especially hate climbing the stairs in heels.
b) I sort my husband's clothes by color even though he can't tell the difference. 
c) I look forward to shopping in Nisswa, MN every year. 
d) They have the best chocolate no-bake cookies at the coffee shop where my critique group meets. They are almost as good as my critique group.
e) My son got a snake that is supposed to expand when placed in water.  It slept in the wading pool overnight. It grew about 6 inches.  Not really noticeable for a preschooler.
f) I love it when the Little One says 'bees' and 'genk yu.'
g) My favorite thing about Daylight Savings Time:  I can watch my kids sleep. 

3) Pass the award on to 10 other awesome blog buddies.




No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to have you here! If you have problems leaving a comment, I would still love to hear from you. Please email me at joselynvaughn@gmail.com.