Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back at home for a while

Although the touring has been all virtual, it feels good to be home again.  Hopefully, we will be able to get back to our regular schedule (whatever that is) soon.

I decided to start a Goodreads account, so if you have one, you can find me there.  I added a lot of books and realized there were a lot of books published in the last few years that I hadn't read and wanted to.  Somehow, I'll have to find more time to read.  I'm also holding a giveaway.  I believe you can register until February 14.
http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/7811-courting-sparks

I will be doing  a lot of reading in the next few weeks.  I signed up to judge the Golden Heart contest and the RITA award.  These are the most prestigious awards from the Romance Writers of America.  The Golden Heart is for unpublished authors and the RITA is for published books.  I've got six partial manuscripts and  eight books to read by March 9.  I'm a little worried because the last book I read took almost a month.  But at least I will have an excuse to sit and read.

What are reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to have you here! If you have problems leaving a comment, I would still love to hear from you. Please email me at joselynvaughn@gmail.com.